We will be hosting our 2016 Spring Open House on Saturday, May 20 from 11 AM-2 PM. There will be an introduction from the Directors at 11:15 AM and tours will start at 11:30 AM.
This event is free and open to the public. Come tour Camp Fish Tales and learn about camp’s programs and activities for campers.
Camp Fish Tales would like to invite the community and all prospective campers and their families to camp for an opportunity to meet the camp staff, take a tour, play some games, and answer any questions that they may have about camp. Everyone is welcome to tour the facility, activity areas, cabins, and more!
- Camp Fish Tales is a 100% barrier-free, wheelchair accessible camp.
- In 1993 Camp Fish Tales opened a one-week, overnight, camp at Saginaw Valley State University. In 1996, Camp Fish Tales opened its present location near Pinconning in mid-Michigan.
- Camp offers one-week residential program sessions throughout the summer for individuals of all ages who are physically and or mentally challenged.
- Respite programs are held off-season.
- Seasonal/special events take place throughout the year at CFT.
- Camp Fish Tales provides rental use of its facilities for corporate retreats and conferences, family reunions, weddings, showers and other group, family or business functions.
TRY THE NEW ROCK CLIMBING WALL!
Food will be served